Jade & Scott Travel Diary

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Well what can I say....

Well just tell me how good I am haha :-) After winning Consultant of the Month in September I thought goody! But I've managed to follow through and win it again for October! This sort of stuff will look great on my resume haha - best consultant in Aust 2 months running - cant do much better than that huh! So just thought I would brag on work time ;-)

Hope you all had a great weekend! Mine was very family focused - rellies down from Melbourne who I havent seen in about 4 years so was really good to catch up with them and have a nice ole chat over far too many vodka's and red wine :-/ and a happy birthday to my Aunty Rob who we partied with at lunch for her 50th on Saturday. Hopefully will get some photos but not sure if mum quite knows how to email them to me just yet!

Paying off some money this week toward our trip WOOOHOO!! 6 months and about 14 days to go haha but who is counting!!